PMT Program for XII Pass out
Duration of Program : One Year Integrated Classroom Program
Commencement of Program : First week of April
Mode of Admission
(a)Direct Admission with minimum 70% marks in class XII
(b)Entrance Test Based : The test will be objective type based on the syllabus of PCB of class XI and XII . Applications are invited along with photocopy of marksheet of class X and XII board exams.
Total Seats : 20- 25 students
Registration Fee : Rs 500/-
Salient Features of Program
- Systematic Coverage of board as well as competitive syllabus.
- 3 hours of regular classes 5 days a week followed by weekly test for proper consolidation of the weekly curriculum.
- Classroom teaching is well supplemented with most updated lecture notes.
- Topic wise Question Bank will be provided to every student.
- Regular Test and Discussion Series (TAD) for student performance appraisal.
- Guidance by highly experienced and qualified faculty members which include Senior Professors of College, NET/GATE qualified faculty members and members from national level coaching institutes of repute.
- Batch strength limited to 25 only for providing personalized attention to every student.
- Monthly Parent Teaching Meeting session are conducted.