PMT Program for Class XI
Duration of Program : Two Year Integrated Classroom Program
Commencement of Program : April/May/ June/ July
Mode of Admission
(a)Direct Admission : Minimum 75% marks in Science and Maths in Class X .
(b)Entrance Test Based : The test will be objective type based on the syllabus of class X. Applications are invited along with photocopy of marksheet of class X board exams
Total Seats : 20- 25 students
Registration Fee : Rs 500/-
Salient Features of Program
- Systematic Coverage of board as well as competitive syllabus.
- 3 hours of regular classes 5 days a week followed by weekly test for proper consolidation of the weekly curriculum.
- Classroom teaching is well supplemented with most updated lecture notes.
- Topic wise Question Bank will be provided to every student.
- Regular Test and Discussion Series (TAD) for student performance appraisal.
- Guidance by highly experienced and qualified faculty members which include Senior Professors of College, NET/GATE qualified faculty members and members from national level coaching institutes of repute.
- Batch strength limited to 25 only for providing personalized attention to every student.
- Monthly Parent Teaching Meeting session are conducted.